Find out everything that you need to know here with regard to membership enquiries following the transition to the new ASSC membership portal.
New ASSC Website
- Broken links: we appreciate that there are some broken links on the new website and we are working hard with website developers to resolve any bugs following the recent launch. We thank you in advance for your patience.
- Logging into the members area, please find some helpful guidance relating to this at the end of this email.
- If you are already a Marketing Member and are looking for information on how to update your listing and availability, you can find out more here: https://www.assc.co.uk/marketing
- If you would like add Marketing to your ASSC Membership, you can now do this in your account. Login to the members area and go to: ‘Manage Your Membership’ you can then make an enquiry to upgrade.
Short-Term Lets Licensing
- You can access information relating to STL here: https://www.assc.co.uk/guidance-sheet/short-term-let-regulations-in-scotland-frequently-asked-questions
- Please note, to be able to access Short-Term Let FAQs, you need to be a member of the ASSC.
ASSC Talks and Recordings for members
- You can find out about our next Talk and past Talks here: https://www.assc.co.uk/events/self-catering-talks
- If you are a member of the ASSC, you will soon be able to access all Talk recordings in the members area. We will let you know as soon as this becomes available.
Self-Catering Guidance Documents (Guidance documents are only available to ASSC members when logged in to the members area): https://www.assc.co.uk/information/guidance-sheets
The ASSC Guidance Sheet Resource Library on the website includes the following, please click on the link to see the guidance:
There is a page dedicated for policy on the website, here: https://www.assc.co.uk/policies
There is a dedicated news area on the website. This is updated regularly with news relating to the Self-Catering Sector in Scotland: https://www.assc.co.uk/news
Step-by-Step Guidance: How to update your password and access your account in the new members area of the ASSC website
- To sign in to your account on the new ASSC website, you will simply need to reset your password.
- Click on the link and visit the password reset page: https://www.assc.co.uk/members/password-reset
- Enter the email address associated with your membership (the email address that your most recent ASSC invoice was delivered to) to receive an email containing a reset link.
- Check your email inbox and there should be an email from WordPress. The email title will be ‘(ASSC) password reset’ (remember to check your junk/spam folder if it doesn’t come into your main inbox).
- Open the email and follow the link in the email to reset your password (the link will take you back to the website).
- Set and confirm your new password. Please ensure your password is at least 8 characters and contains one number or symbol. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Make sure you then click ‘Update password’.
- Once you have clicked ‘update password’ a note will appear just above where it says, ‘Set new password’ the note should read ‘Your password has been updated. Please proceed to login page’.
- You then need to move away from this page to the ‘Log in’ button (top right of the screen). You will then be able to log in using the same username (the email address used to set the password) and your new password.
- Remember to make a note of your new password.
- We hope you find this helpful and manage to successfully login.